Friday, March 1, 2019

Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time - February 24, 2019

Meet the Clergy, Again! Donna Spohn at St. John of God suggests I occasionally use this bulletin to answer questions from parishioners:

How do we ask you questions? Email me at dpoecking@diopitt.org or send me a letter. Don’t give me important information before or after Mass, because I’ll forget.

What if I’m a volunteer but didn’t get an invitation to the volunteer appreciation? Check with your parish receptionist and she’ll fix the problem.

Why aren’t we saying the St. Michael Prayer at the end of Mass? Well, the Bishop asked us to consider this, but practices vary among churches and clergy. Rather than trying to solve this problem now, I’m deferring the matter until we have the opportunity to focus on a revitalization of our Sunday Masses. That’s not first on our agenda, but we’ll get there!

Below you’ll see a complete list of the RocKenRo clergy. Keep the list for future reference!

                                                                                                                                —Fr. Dave